WODE , Nintendo, Wiitheme team, The Application makers or anyone else are not responsible if you damage your Wii, WODE or any other device using the software linked below
We will not be offering support for WAD installation of the forwarder channel
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Wii MENU DVDx Version most recentRev 0.1.11
cIOS version first public beta (old) Rev 0.1.10
.WODE firmware 1.28 was released by TA together with a new version of the Wodemenu channel. You can find it here: http://www.wodejukebox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1515Changes:
- titles.txt moved to sd:/wodemenu/titles/wiitdb_titles.txt
- Optional sd:/wodemenu/titles/my_titles.txt to override the titles from wiitdb. This can also be used to change the GC titles
- The GC Cfg ISO partition is hidden. The Channel will show an error if no game partitions are found.
- Improved compatibility with the new "Wii Channel Mode". No need for an ISO to be mounted if the Wii Channel Mode is running.
- Covers and titles download now grouped in an Options menu.
- Covers now display correctly on 16:9 screens. No more stretching.
Other than that no new changes you will see. I've been adding some new functionality to the backend that will come in the next releases together with some UI changes.Known Bugs:
- Scroller vertical size problem
- Game list not scrolling up if partition is changed
- Some problems with non-game ISOs
- Text wrapping in the list. Some long titles go over the border
- Weird delays in the startup reported by some users using a GC memory card or GC Action Replay
The Wodemenu team
DISCLAIMER: No animals were harmed during the development of this software. It may contain nuts, and some bugs too. May cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery. The developers are not responsible if you, your Wii or your WODE break, get on fire or explode. Use at your own risk!
This is the first beta release of the Wodemenu. This beta will only work if you have a cIOS installed on slot 249, 250, 222 or 223. The final release won't require a cIOS but DVDX.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E8ABYGK
- Selectable game list
- Alternative titles using a titles.txt located at sd:/wodemenu/titles.txt
- Covers support, located at sd:/wodemenu/covers/wii/cover3D/GameID.png
- Covers & titles.txt download from the menu
- scroller vertical size
- cover stretching in widescreen format
Install instructions:TUTORIAL: Installing HBC and DVDx for WODE Menu! by Aether
Wode Forwarder ChannelForwards to SD:/apps/wodemenu/boot.dol
Preview video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JFGpqnmdc8
Discussion Thread All none related posts will be moved please keep discussion related to WODE menu/channel and not HBC issues HERECredits:
Wodemenu Team for the menu, WiiThemeTeam for the channel.Others WiiTDB for covers, Team Twiizers for DVDx/HBC, Tantric for libwiigui, mvit for base graphics, SquidMan & megazig for Benzin, Comex for Bannerbomb, All those behind DevkitPro & libs and anyone else that made the great apps to make this possible.